Fluorine: a Halite 3 replay viewer

Thanks mate. I’ll update the engine.

The much desired autoplay feature has now been added.

Is autoplay like a local bot manager?

Feature request: Be able to take a CSV file (or even just a raw text or binary bytemap) and have it displayed as translucent background (instead of the halite distribution), so you can plot bot influence maps this way.

By autoplay I mean you can press space and have it go through the game with no further input.

Would it be difficult to get Fluorine working in non-standard map sizes? I do quite a bit of debugging on very small maps (size 16 or even 8), and it would be great to see these in Fluorine.

What problem are you having with small maps? I’ve tested it down to size 2 and thought it was fine.

(Irregular maps, where one dimension is different from the other, are a different story…)

I think I got a very generic “could not load” error. I’ll check again this evening, though.

EDIT: Couldn’t reproduce, it works just fine on smaller maps.

Did anyone try via the windows ubuntu bash?
I have the following error:
fluorine/node_modules/electron/dist/electron: error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

EDIT: Problem solved by installing the missing package:
sudo apt-get install libgtk-3-dev

OK I simplified the process of opening a file via command line argument - simply passing the filename as the only argument should now work.