Does it feel like sometimes your old bot is being played?

These long streaks of loses sure seems suspicious.

• Yes, it does.
  • No, never happened to me.

0 voters

My bot is not in python.

Your Halite bot failed to compile

Your bot caused unexpected behavior in our servers.

urllib.error.URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>

We had some trouble uploading your bot.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Max retries exceeded with url: /v1/coordinator/compile (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7fe9b45cca20>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’,))

Once you’ve resolved these errors, try to submit again. We can’t wait to see your bot on the leaderboard!

There is some problems with servers. My script that collects statistics gives me 502 errors quite often during last 1-2 days. Also some pages does not loaded correclty or gives random 404 errors.

Yes, that’s not related to your bot - there’s something going on in the backend which I’ll investigate. Sorry for the trouble!

[Solved] Rust bot fails to compile

Uploading a new bot always seems to initally push me 40 levels down, as it seems to start playing against much better opponents and recording losses for about 40 games, takes like 1/2 a day for it to finally grind through 200 games and get back to where it was and hopefully a bit better than before.

Changing battle rules gives very different results against real opponents so end up having to do a lot of iterative updates.